WOTIF 2020 WINNER
2020 Wotif Uniquely Aussie Awards
If you like your barefoot bowls with a side of great views, lively atmosphere and frosty, cold beer, look no further than Methyr Bowls Club. Its location right on the banks of the Brisbane River makes it a perfectly picturesque place for combining bowls, a BBQ and a brew. (Just don’t forget to book ahead – it’s pretty popular with locals).
WINNER: Merthyr Bowls Club, New Farm, QLD
2. Chermside Bowls Club, Chermside, QLD
3. Clovelly Bowls Club, Clovelly, NSW
4. Broadbeach Bowls Club, Broadbeach, QLD
5. Moama Bowling Club, Moama, NSW
6. The Greens North Sydney, North Sydney, NSW
7. Mooloolaba Bowls Club, Mooloolaba, QLD
8. Burleigh Heads Bowls Club, Burleigh Heads, QLD
9. Torquay Bowls Club, Torquay, VIC
10. Club Kawana, Wurtulla, QLD
Bring your group of 8 or more to Merthyr for your special occasion!
It pays to belong! Events, discounts and much more at Merthyr
From breakfast to dinner, enjoy the best riverfront dining in Brisbane.